Stop Smoking 15 Steps
- Meditate: You must begin each day with a short meditation or prayer to ask for assistance.
- Avoid Temptation: Do not put yourself in a position to have to fight off temptation. You must immediately get rid of all your smoking materials. The smoker’s bell can be triggered by a stimulus to any of the five senses.
- Prepare: Gain knowledge of how the system works and what you must do. Second, have all the necessary materials required to fulfill all of the 15 Steps every day for a week. Remind yourself every day of the 15 Steps so you won’t forget what you must do.
- Brush Teeth: The moment you wake up in the morning, you must immediately jump out of bed and brush your teeth, rinse with mouthwash and use the Shiaqga.
- Breakfast: For the next seven days and hopefully from now on, you must have a good, healthy, nutritional breakfast to get your day started on the right foot. End it with a nice, cold glass of grapefruit juice and a high dose of Vitamin C. You must also do this at the end of every meal of the day.
- Brush Teeth After Every Meal: Brush your teeth after every meal and use Shiaqga. When you eat, particles of food get stuck in your teeth. Later in the day, those particles may come out and hit a taste bud causing a bell to go off.
- Emergency Procedures: Deep breathing with Support. Try a few drops of Shiaqga. Take a drink of grapefruit juice. Rinse out your mouth with mouthwash. Follow your inner knowing and do what will work for you. Say an affirmation such as “I love the fresh clean taste in my mouth” or “My health is increasing and I love it”. Say the affirmation at least ten times believing it.
- Snacks: The problem is usually not how much you eat, but what you eat. Eat healthy snacks.
- Keep Busy: Make an extra effort to stay busy all the time.
- Drinks: No coffee, tea or alcohol.
- Friendly Support: You need all the assistance you can get. Don’t keep your efforts to quit a secret.
- Non-Smokers: Avoid being in situations with people who smoke.
- Put Up Signs: Signs are a great way to remind yourself of the commitment you have made. Keep smiling about it. Put signs where you used to have ashtrays, in the bathroom, on the TV, in every room of the house, in your car, at work and any place you will be during the week. Your Declaration of Independence is also one of your signs.
- Assist Someone Else to Quit: This gives you the opportunity to reinforce what you are learning.
- Thanks: When you reach the end of the day give thanks.