15ml Organic Black Pepper
Country of Origin: Madagascar, Organic
Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
Plant Part: Peppercorns
Note: Spicy, Earthy
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Black Pepper has been used to assist in:
- Nutrient Absorption: bioavalibility, or absorption, of vitamins and the support of overall health
- Digestion: stimulates the taste buds and increases the secretion of hydrochloric acid which aids in proper digestion
- Appetite: assists olfactory stimulation
- Weight Loss: improves metabolism, stimulates the appetite, and contains phytonutrients that encourage the breakdown of fat
- Promotes urination and perspiration: assists to flux toxins and excess water from the body.
- Gas: is a carminative that releases stumoch gas
- Congestion: can assist to clear up a stuffy nose
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: Black Pepper is one of the oldest known traded spices. The Arab traders created the fantastic myth that the plants where guarded by poisonous serpents and that they had to burn the plants in order to harvest and in the process would turn the original white fruit black.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cinnamon Bark, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
Precautions: Extreme use can overstimulate the kidneys. Can be irritating to sensitive skin.