15ml Organically Grown Carrot Seed
Country of Origin: India, Organically Grown
Botanical Name: Daucus carota
Plant Part: Seed
Note: Earthy, Woody with a fresh and herbaceous note
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Carrot Seed has been used to assist in:
- Skin Care Antioxidant: retain youth and repair free radical damage thus reducing wrinkles, and maintaining eye health
- Antiseptic: assist in curing infections and open wounds and preventing tetanus and ulcer growth.
- Respiratory: reduce infection and promote respiratory ease
- Detoxifier: neutralize excess bile secreted from the liver and can help cure infections in the liver such as jaundice
- Carcinogenic: especially the ulcers formation in the mouth throat, stomach, prostate and kidneys.
- Carminative: assists in expelling gases
- Depurative: assists to remove chemicals which enter the body through food and water to restore overall health
- Diuretic: increases urination and the flushing of toxins, reduces blood pressure and cleans the kidneys
- Emenagogue: improved menstruation regularity and reduced discomfort
- Stimulant: stimulates circulation, metabolic function and peristaltic motion of the intestines
- Vermifuge: can eliminate the worms in the intestines and thus reduce malnutrition.
- Tonic: tones the body tissues and muscles and increases their efficiency
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: In North America the plant became widley known as Queen Anne’s Lace. The Carrot name comes from a derivative of the Greek word “Kare” meaning “head”.
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Citrus oils, Geranium, Spice oils.
Precautions: Do not use in extreme amounts and avoid during pregnancy.