15ml Organic Cinnamon Bark
Country of Origin: Madagascar, Organic
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Plant Part: Bark
Note: Warm Dry Sweet Herbal Spice
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Cinnamon Bark has been used to assist in:
- Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal: kills fungus, viruses, and bacteria
- Antimicrobial: reduces the growth of various microbes including bacteria, molds, fungi, dermatophytes, and so forth
- Anti-Parasitic: kills parasites naturally
- Anti-infectious: fights infections
- Immune Stimulant: boosts the immune system
- Antiseptic: effectively kills facial bacteria
- Antidepressant: Assists to combat anxiousness, stress, and anger to bring clearing and peace
- Antioxidant: reduces free radical damage and slows the aging process. It is ranked #7 by OTAC of all foods, spices and herbs across the world with the most concentration of antioxidants.
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: The Arabs created limited supply of Cinnamon. They kept their trade routes difficult and their source a secret. This maintained a high price and made it a status symbol during the Middle Ages. It was sought after to inhibit the growth of bacteria, on meat and also to mask the smell and taste. European explorers claimed to have found its source in the New World. The Portuguese eventually found it in present day Sri Lanka. It is said that cinnamon has been used in perfumery for thousands of years and that Queen of Sheba used cinnamon in her seduction of King Solomon.
Blends Well With: Cassia, Clove, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Oregano, Orange, Patchouli, Rosemary, Thyme, Ylang Ylang
Precautions: Cinnamon is extremely hot and direct contact will burn the skin. Use with a carrier oil and with caution.