15ml Organic Clary Sage
Country of Origin: Bulgeria, Organic
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Plant Part: Plant and Flowers
Note: Woody, Herbal
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Clary Sage has been used to assist in:
- Hormone Balancing: for males and females, calming PMS, bloating, cramps, mood swings, and food cravings
- Nervine: it is good for the nerves, sedates nervous convulsions, vertigo, anxiety, and hysteria
- Sedative: it brings about peace of mind and acts as a tough sedative for tense nerve
- Antispasmodic: it calms spasms and related issues such as muscle cramps, headaches, and stomachaches
- Antiseptic: can be used to potentially cleanse wounds and may help the body during surgery, and against other infections
- Antidepressant: works to relieve stress and alleviate feelings of anxiety and failure, andleaves one with feelings of joy and ease
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: During the middle ages, Clary Sage was a highly regarded herb for women. Its seeds where prized for treating eye conditions and infections.
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Citrus, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Melissa, Neroli, Roman Chamomile, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang
Precautions: Extreme dose can result in dizziness, elevated blood pressure, and hormones being thrown to far out of balance thus causing a low grade headache that can last for days. Do not use, or use with extreme caution, with children and while pregnant.