15ml Organic Clove Bud
Country of Origin: Madagascar, Organic
Botanical Name: Eugenia caryophyllata
Plant Part: Flower Bud
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Clove Bud has been used to assist in:
- Antibacterial: kills bacteria and disinfects wounds
- Skin: aid skin health and eliminate acne
- Anti-fungal & Parasitic: fights candida, kills intestinal parasites, and aids as a short term parasite cleanse
- Analgesic: ease tooth aches, use with dry socket and various other dental issues because of its numbing effects
- Antioxidant: assists with damage from free radicals and supports full body health on a cellular level
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: Recorded evidence of clove bud use dates back as far as 1721 BC. The ancient Chinese would chew clove buds to freshen their breath before an audience with the Emperor. Clove historically has been used to stimulate the mind as well as prevent nausea, diarrhea, ease coughs, aid digestion, and even treat conditions like malaria and cholera.
Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Bark, Lemon, Orange, Vanilla, Wintergreen
Precautions: Hot oil, in extreme large amounts it can be toxic. It can enhance the effects of blood thinner medications and has anticoagulant properties.