15ml Organically Grown Ginger Root
Country of Origin: India, Organically Grown
Botanical Name: Zingibar officinale
Plant Part: Root
Note: Sweet and spicy with a warm woody hint
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Ginger Root has been used to assist in:
- Digestion: assists digestion, gastric ulcers, bloating, leaking gut, and irritable bowl syndrome
- Infection: fights infections caused by microorganisms and bacteria, including dysentery, and food poisoning
- Respiratory: aids with breathing issues caused by pollution, obesity, infections, allergies, exercise, stress, and hormonal imbalances
- Reduces Inflammation: reduces and assists with arthritis
- Heart Health: lowers cholesterol and prevents blood clots
- Antioxidant: prevent the rapid damage of cells from oxidation
- Cancer: suppresses a variety of cancers including pancreas, lung, kidney, and skin
- Aphrodisiac: increases libido as well as alleviates symptoms of impotence
- Anxiety: relaxing, boost courage, relieves anxiousness and depression
- Pain: relieves headaches, back aches, soreness, and eases mistrial cramps.
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: For thousands of years Ginger Root has been traded throughout the world and used for its digestive properties. Known to bring on feelings of courageousness and self-assurance, it was commonly referred to as “the oil of empowerment”.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citrus, Clove Buds, Coriander, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Myrtle, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang
Precautions: May need to be diluted before topical use on sensitive individuals.