15ml Organic Juniper Berry
Country of Origin: Nepal, Organic
Botanical Name: Juniperis communis
Plant Part: Berry
Note: Sweet and Woody
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Juniper Berry has been know to assist in:
- Internal: remedy for urinary tract and bladder infection, supports healthy kidney function, natural diuretic, detoxifier
- Skin: fights skin irritations and infections such as acne, reduce stretch marks, animal and insect bites or stings
- Digestive: Boost to better absorb protein, fats, and nutrients, soothe indigestion symptoms like heartburn and acid reflux, fights food cravings and emotional eating
- Relax: Release anxiety, relax the mind, reduce physical and emotional stress
- Insect Repellent: repels bugs
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: For many years, hospitals in France would burn juniper to assist protect the patients from lingering bacteria and infections. Today it is most commonly used for sore throat, respiratory infections, fatigue, muscle aches, arthritis, and animal or insects bites or stings.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Black Cumin, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Cypress, Elemi, Fennel Seed, Fir, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger Root, Hyssop, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Nutmeg, Oregano, Peppermint, Rosemary, Vetiver
Precautions: May need to be diluted on sensitive individuals.