15ml Organic Lemongrass
Country of Origin: Nepal, Organic
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon ciratus
Plant Part: Grass
Note: Sweet and Spicy with Notes of Citrus
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Lemongrass has been used to assist in:
- Connective Tissue: relieves pain, reduces inflammation, aids in rejuvenating the body after strenuous activates
- Cardiovascular Support: strengthens vascular walls, assist with poor circulation, varicose veins
- General Health Tonic: lowers high fevers, antiseptic, natural deodorant, supports the nervous system, wounds, respiratory support, urinary tract,
- Digestive Aid: stops infections and removes gas from the intestine
- Lymph Support: drains the lymph nodes
- Pesticide: kills and repels most insects
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: Traditionally used in the Asian cultures in cooking, skin care, insect repellants, as well as relief from headaches, colds, and rheumatic pains. Reports of it being distilled for export as early as the 17th century in the Philippines.
Blends Well With: Basil, Black Cumin, Citronella, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Marjoram, Myrtle, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Spruce, Thyme, Wintergreen
Precautions: This is a more “hot” oil. Use with caution and with a carrier oil in dilution.