15ml Wild Myrrh
Country of Origin: Somalia, Wild Crafted
Botanical Name: Commiphora myrrha
Plant Part: Resin
Note: Woody and Earthy
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Myrrh has been used to assist in:
- Immune system: boots, Inhibits growth of multiple types of cancer cells
- Skin: soothes, repairs, reduces inflammation
- Liver: stimulates, protects
- Digestion: fights parasites and bacteria in the digestive tract
- Respiratory: relax the respiratory system
- General Tonic: treat wounds, prevents infections, detoxifier
Extraction Method: Hydro-Distilled
Historic Benefits: Mentioned in the bible 152 times, Myrrh was important in biblical times. It was used as a natural healing remedy, spice, and to purify the dead. Traditionally used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. It is commonly remembered as one of the three precious gifts brought to the baby Jesus.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Patchouli, Sandalwood
Precautions: Avoid during pregnancy.