15ml Wild Oregano
Country of Origin: Romania, Wild
Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare
Plant Part: Leaf
Note: Spicy and Herby
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Oregano has been used to assist in:
- Antibacterial, Antiviral, Anti-microbial: super powerful killing action
- Digestive System: indigestion, diarrhea, food poisoning, vomiting, flatulence, cramps, parasites
- General Tonic: immune, strengthens the vital centers
- Respiratory System: infections, bronchitis, colds, cough, asthma, pneumonia, congestion, lung tumors
- Mind: relaxes, revives, anxiety, wellbeing
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: Native to the Mediterranean region it was used as a spice, for infections, and respiratory problems.
Blends Well With: Basil, Cypress, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Myrtle, Peppermint, Thyme
Precautions: Very hot. Can burn the skin and mucous membranes. Use with caution and always mix with a carrier oil.