15ml Wild Oregano
Country of Origin: Turkey, Wild
Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare
Plant Part: Leaf
Note: Spicy and Herby
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: (Turkey does not have organic certificates. Anyone selling certified organic oregano from Turkey is doing the organic certification scam.)For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Oregano has been used to assist in:
- Antibacterial, Antiviral, Anti-microbial: super powerful killing action
- Digestive System: indigestion, diarrhea, food poisoning, vomiting, flatulence, cramps, parasites
- General Tonic: immune, strengthens the vital centers
- Respiratory System: infections, bronchitis, colds, cough, asthma, pneumonia, congestion, lung tumors
- Mind: relaxes, revives, anxiety, wellbeing
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: Native to the Mediterranean region it was used as a spice, for infections, and respiratory problems.
Blends Well With: Basil, Cypress, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Myrtle, Peppermint, Thyme
Precautions: Very hot. Can burn the skin and mucous membranes. Use with caution and always mix with a carrier oil.