15ml Organic Petitgrain
Country of Origin: Paraguay, Organic
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
Plant Part: Leaf
Note: Citrus, Light
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Petitgrain has been used to assist in:
- Skin: acne, oily, boils, tissue regeneration, toning
- Emotional: exhaustion, nervousness, stress, depression, insomnia, mental fatigue, balancing, calming
- Respiratory: asthma, infections, colds
- Circulatory System: palpitations, spasms
- Digestive System: gas, pain, parasites
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: Used in a wide range of health conditions including pain, digestive issues, and to support the lymphatic system.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Citrus, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Cypress, Eucalyptus citriodora, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Ylang Ylang
Precautions: No special cautions.