15ml Wild Pine
Country of Origin: Hungary, Wild
Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris
Plant Part: Needles
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Pine has been used to assist in:
- Respiratory Complaints: chest and sinus infections, phlegm, colds, coughs, bronchitis, asthma, sore throats, expectorant
- Urinary Tract: infections, diuretic, cystitis
- Pain: rheumatism, arthritis, inflammation
- Skin Conditions: acne, eczema, ring worm, athlete's foot, scabies, wounds
- Emotions: anxiety, negative though
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: Used for respiratory issues, prevent scurvy, pain relief, and to repel insects.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citrus, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemongrass, Myrtle, Rosemary, Wintergreen
Precautions: Diffused in great amounts can irritate the respiratory system. Extreme internal use can cause kidney damage. More skin irritating when the oil has oxidize over time.