15ml Organic Pink Grapefruit
Country of Origin: USA, Organic
Botanical Name: Citrus paradise
Plant Part: Peel
Note: Refreshing Citrus
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Pink Grapefruit has been used to assist in:
- Antioxidant: rich in antioxidants
- Skin: aging, degeneration of tissues, toning, acne
- Antiseptic: disinfectant, wounds, acne, protects them from microbial infections.
- Brain: increase brain activity, antidepressant, uplifting, induce positive feelings of hope, relieves anxiety, stress
- General Tonic: assists metabolic balance, stimulate endocrine glands, promotes proper secretion of hormones and enzymes, tones all the organ systems, lowers blood pressure
- Urinary Tract: assists kidneys and bladder, diuretic, kidney stones
- Digestion: assists the colon, stomach, intestines, and decreasing to the appetite
- Lymphatic: supports healthy function of the lymphatic system and boosts activity, clearing toxins and fighting problems like cellulite, arthritis, gout
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Historic Benefits: In 1823 the French brought them over from the West Indies to Florida. In just about 50 years time, Florida made its first shipment of grapefruits to the ports of New York and Philadelphia in 1885. This created a whirlwind of interest in the fruit, launching the beginnings of the commercial grapefruit industry as we know it. Grapefruit is a powerful antioxidant, disinfectant, and antidepressant.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Citrus, Clove Bud, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, ginger, Lavender, Litsea Cubeba, Neroli, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Tangerine, Ylang Ylang
Precautions: Skin irritant to sensitive individuals. Phototoxic so avoid sunlight after application.