15ml Organic Rose Geranium
Country of Origin: Madagascar, Organic
Botanical Name: Pelargonium roseum (Pelargonium gravelolens)
Plant Part: Leaf, Flower
Note: Flowery Sweet
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: Rose Geranium is really the same plant as regular Geranium but just due to its growing environment it has a more sweeter rosy fragrance. For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Rose Geranium has been used to assist in:
- Hormones: PMS, reproductive issues, menopause, bloating
- Skin: oily, wrinkles, wounds, inflammation, infections, acne
- Nervous System: anxiety, depression, stress, uplifting
- Digestive System: diarrhea, ulcers, colitis, parasites, gastritis
- Diuretic: assists in flushing toxins
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: Used as a tonic for a wide array of health conditions. Used by the Egyptians for promoting beautiful and radiant skin.
Blends Well With: Basil, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Citronella, Citrus, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Ginger, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
Precautions: Use sparingly during early pregnancy. Avoid if hypoglycemic because it has been reported to lower blood sugar.