15ml Organic Sage
Country of Origin: Hungary, Organic
Botanical Name: Salvia fruticose miller
Plant Part: Leaves and Plant
Note: Herbaceous, Warm, Spicy
Man Found Standing, Medicine Man Practitioner writes: For greater details, see the picture printout from my book. Historically Sage has been used to assist in:
- Digestions: assists, strengthens, balancing, metabolism, laxative
- Hormones: assists glandular disorders, balance hormones, improves estrogen and progesterone-testosterone balance, menstruation, menopausal symptoms
- Respiration: mucus, colds, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, coughs, sinusitis, flu, congestion, pneumonia
- Skin: acne, psoriasis, eczema, edema, dandruff, hair loss, wounds, athletes foot, ring worm, disinfectant
- General Tonic: assist the adrenal cortex, lymphatic, liver, urinary
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Historic Benefits: Used by the Greeks and Native Americans for its therapeutic qualities, as well as for spiritual ceremonies. Used as well for spices and flavoring.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Hyssop, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Rosemary, Rosewood, Tangerine, Thyme
Precautions: Avoid taking internally, or using large amounts near infants and sensitive individuals. Has a cooling effect on the respiratory system.